I’ll admit it: I’m not much of a drinker, but whenever barley grass is mentioned, beer is the first thing that comes to mind. It’s so common with beer production that it’s easy to forget the incredible ways barley grass benefits our health.
- It reduces toxic build up in the body
- It helps improve skin health and elasticity
- It’s known to reduce cholesterol
- It can aid in weight loss
- Barley grass helps with asthma
- Prevents some forms of cancer
- Supports immune system
- It has a rejuvenating effect
You can eat barley grass raw, which means you can add it to any salad or meal. Barley Grass Drops may be beneficial for, various conditions including arthritis, asthma, skin problems, obesity, anemia, constipation, impotence, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, and kidney problems.
In short, barley grass benefits our health because it’s an absolute nutritional powerhouse.